Associate Director of Compliance Services
This full-time employee schedules and performs on-site ACH, TPS, and Wire Transfer audits, ACH risk assessments and RDC risk assessments for association members, including writing and submitting audit reports or risk assessment reports to members. Develops and enhances audit and risk assessment tools and other publications created by the association on an annual basis. Completes special projects as assigned by management. This position is based in our Brooklyn Park, Minnesota office.
- Schedule and complete ACH, TPS, and Wire Transfer Audits and ACH/RDC Risk Assessments for members
- Travel at least 50% of the time (seasonal based on the deadlines for each service)
- Review and update the compliance services tools and other publications at least yearly
Required Education and Experience:
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) required as well as any audit certifications or accreditations
- Check, Image, RDC and wire transfer knowledge preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in financial institution (bank or credit union) audit, operations or compliance
- 2 year degree in accounting, finance, or business, or commensurate experience
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
- Strong communications skills; verbal, presentational, and written
Forward your resume and salary requirements to Angi Farren, EVP & COO, at email@example.com.
View the Full Job Description Here - Associate Director of Compliance Services - UMACHA