Director of Education Services
Upper Midwest Automated Clearing House (UMACHA) is hiring an Education Director to start immediately. This person will report directly to the Senior Director of Services.
Manage and develop UMACHA’s education services, as well as support the custom consulting for education services, in accordance with our strategic goals. Plan annual initiatives, meet budget requirements for all categories related to education services while also providing supervision to employees and across teams related to these areas. Conduct training, both face-to-face and virtually, and assist with the design and development for customized training and consulting opportunities. Serve as the primary national contact for payments education workgroups and initiatives.
As part of the UMACHA leadership team, participate in determining marketing strategy and branding of Education Services to best meet the needs of members and other stakeholders.
Qualifications - Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience
- AAP accreditation and expertise required; NCP/APRP preferred; expected that this individual will become accredited in all 3 within 2 years of being hired
- Ten or more years of electronic payments work experience, preferably in a financial institution environment
- Five or more years of management/leadership experience
- Exceptional public speaking, training and educational program development experience and ability
- leadership team
- A detailed understanding of certain payment systems, including ACH and image/check, with a more general understanding of wire, international payments and card systems
- Able to think strategically as well as develop and implement short and long term objectives for each area of responsibility; able to translate objectives into appropriate training and development curriculum, programs and materials
- Strong knowledge of learning design, instructional methods and training techniques including curriculum design principles, adult learning and blended learning theory and strategies, and the design and integration of online and other learning tools.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills as well as public speaking/presentation skills to small and large local and national groups and the ability to effectively interact with volunteer leaders, staff and external business partners
- Excellent writing, grammatical and editing skills to write correspondence, presentations, learning activities and marketing materials
- Able to hire, supervise and develop employees; able to establish and maintain specific work goals and objectives or work standards to be achieved by subordinates; able to work as an effective and proactive team-player and role model
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of people and personalities; strong collaboration and networking skills; able to build strong business relationships with members and others.
- Execute overall strategy for marketing UMACHA’s education programs
- Provide Education Services by developing training sessions and programs for member financial institutions and other interested parties
- Assist with managing the annual UMACHA/Federal Reserve Bank Navigating Payments Conference
- Manage UMACHA’s accreditation programs
- Determine annual strategy to maximize the success (measured by pass rate) of UMACHA members in their pursuit of professional certification programs, to include: Accredited ACH Professional (AAP), National Check Professional (NCP) and Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP)
- Customer Service Respond to member calls, emails and inquiries according to the phone queue
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- Great retirement benefits plan
- Generous paid time off - vacation & sick pay
- Points earned for travel and expenses can go towards personal use
- Supportive and hardworking executive team
- Fun team environment, with a focus on family
View The Full Job Description Here - Director of Education Services
Please send your resume and salary requirements to Angi Farren at email@example.com