Meaningful Modernization The Countdown is on!
Improving and simplifying the ACH user experience is the key behind Meaningful Modernization, a set of Rules that become effective on Sept. 17. The Rules were designed to:
- Facilitate the adoption of new technologies and channels for the authorization and initiation of ACH payments;
- Reduce barriers to use of the ACH Network;
- Provide clarity and increasing consistency around certain ACH authorization processes; and
- Reduce certain administrative burdens related to ACH authorizations.
With just 30 days left, Nacha wanted to remind you of the resources available to help.
- Rule Overview
- Summary of Impacts
- [Webinar Recording] What Does Meaningful Modernization Mean for Authorizations?
- Changes Ahead Mean a Better Experience on the Modern ACH Network
- What Meaningful Modernization Means to Alexa and Friends
- Meaningful Modernization: Changes to Keep the ACH Network Thriving
Want More Guidance on This New Rule?
Attend Our Webinar:
Rules Update: Meaningful Modernization
August 31, 202
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Central)